Lakefront Luxury at Gray Creek on Kootenay Lake
Gray Creek, British Columbia, Canada
Situated on the Eastshore of Kootenay Lake on Hwy 3A, we offer upscale comfort and modern amenities while enjoying panoramic lake and mountain views.
A 10 min. drive will take you to the famous Kokanee Springs 18 hole golf course or the Artisan shops, dining. and grocery store in Crawford Bay. Enjoy a scenic lake cruise aboard the free Osprey ferry which takes you from Kootenay Bay to Balfour, where Nelson awaits your dining or shopping pleasure, or go North to the Ainsworth Hot Springs or historic Kaslo all within 35 minutes of Balfour.
Kootenay Lake is the perfect destination for swimming, boating, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, cycling, golfing or nature watching. Be inspired while you give in to relaxation and the beauty that is the Eastshore of Kootenay Lake.
Over 2100 sq. ft. of living space on main level and loft, - (OWNERS RESIDE IN LOWER LEVEL WITH SEPARATE ENTRANCE)
Bedroom 1 - King bed with T.V, walk-in closet, double sink ensuite with steam shower and jetted tub
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed with T.V.
Loft - 1 Queen bed with couches and T.V.
Large family room with fireplace
Kitchen equipped with granite counter top, double ovens with warming drawer and induction cook top, large fridge and dishwasher.
Dining area with breakfast bar
LG washer and dryer
750 sq. ft. of upper deck space on lake side
Satellite TV, magic jack phone system
Carbon Monoxide Detector
Deck / Patio
Dishes & Utensils
First Aid Kit
Kayak / Canoe
Rates and Availability
Weeknight: $275 / night
Weekly: $1925 / week
Minimum Stay: 7
Specific Rate Details:
- $1,925 per week (2 guests)
- $175 per week each additional person (up to 4 guests) - (max. occupancy 6)
- All reservations require a 50% deposit (at the time of booking) of the total reservation charge
- Payment in full is due 30 days prior to check in. Payment can be made by Interac e - transfer or check
- If you book within 30 days of arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
- $875 damage deposit is required and will be refunded 2 days after check out if no damages
- 2 kayaks included upon request
- No Pets allowed
- 30 day cancellation policy
Best vacation spot in BC
Our family of five stayed for a week and we are hooked! We plan to return next year. A beautiful home, peaceful, right on the lake and the house is magnificent! It was such a pleasure to stay in, the views are breathtaking, we spent so much time on the water kayaking and swimming. Definitely a home away from home. The owners are very nice. A serene and private holiday, nicely located , great Artisan shops in Crawford Bay and very close to the ferry. Truly amazing!